DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

I'm New & Need Help With Metal Shower Trim

4314 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  AtlanticWBConst.
I'm not sure what it's actually called; but I would like to replace the metal trim around my glass shower. The glass is fine.

What is this metal actually called? I looked up "metal shower trim", "metal shower frame", "shower frame", etc. and cannot find anything.

Can you purchase the metal separately or do I have to buy an entirely new shower?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is probably an integrated package you will not find replacements for. Looks like you're getting a new shower door.
You could try checking at a glass shop that cuts glass, replaces/repairs/makes showers, storm doors, etc...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.