DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to clamp and hold the lamp harp with a (phenolic?) nut.

Where to get?

This one also has threading in the lower half to screw the socket into the lamp, but I can probably epoxy that part.

Tomorrow I'll start with calling Rexell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
not to be found socket

I am looking for that very socket, almost, the broken one I am replacing has a 3 position switch through a pedestal. A twist switch, I would prefer to replace it with a simple on/off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
4 years later, It's been a late night and it's Christmas. Can you , when you guys are back around, at least tell me what the dang thing is called? the ring secures a bowl shaped shade, on a Target floor lamp with a task light, the task light is the one in need of the socket, forget the bowl shaped shade. Yeah, this Santa Clause thing is rough on an old guy. my brain is shhhuuuutttin OK rested now, wheer can i find one of these,ive checked every web sight after I checked all our hardware (not all) stores with no luck. Even the Ikea,site doesn't show it ita an integral switch, bottom rotating. i could take the other one to our oldest hardware store in town and watch them produce one from nowhere. I love that place, they are my go to when i really need something. if they dont have it they know who does. rare anymore. the charge for it but I don't mind. I'm just lazy sometimes.so anyone help me out? so I'll stop ramleing on and on?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts