DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The inner side of an exterior wall in my house has, behind the plasterboard, a kind of masonry which I'd like to identify.
I attach pictures.
It looks like concrete but it's quite easy to drill: I can very easily drill it with a 2mm wood/metal drill bit in a HAND (i.e., not electric) drill.
This material is at least 5cm thick (maybe more), as inferred from the hole I drilled.
So, what's the name of that substance? Is it safe to hang heavy stuff (e.g., a radiator) to it using rawlplugs?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.