DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,645 Posts
Definitely some type of manifold with side input. I've seen something like that in the big box stores in the sprinkler section.

Take it to a plumbing supply store and let them try to match it up.

Another suggestion, you could very easily make one that would work if you are crafty enough. The box stores have all the parts. Just a suggestion.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.