DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of this brand? My mother-in-law's house has them and is having problems. I need to know where to get replacement parts since I have never seen the name at the big box stores.

One of her shower faucets( one handle) is not flowing hot water. You turn it on, cold water as expected, but as you keep turning, the water never gets hot and actually turns off when you turn it all the way hot. It worked fine and this just happened. I am thinking the valve needs to replaced. Just not sure where to get it. Or is there an aftermarket brand that can be used? I have not opened it up yet to see what it looks like. I plan to do that tomorrow. Here is a pic of the faucet. Thanks for any info.

image-2483581986.jpg

·
Doing it myself
3,838 Posts
Hard to say what the problem might be without looking at the guts or knowing what model # that is.

You might have the best luck contacting them directly, but they still might want to ID the faucet/valves by internal parts unless you have a model number for them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, I cannot locate the model # without taking it apart. I found one similar to it on their website but not sure if it is the one. I will do that later today once my niece gets up from her nap. Although they had a similar question on the website's FAQ page. So I am going to try that suggestion before I try to locate a new part (can't remember the suggestion at the moment but it sounded like it might work).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts