DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stand for the bag but now it's giving me an eye sore taking up a good chunk of space in the garage which I could use the vacancy to organize more things. Really want some suggestions or opinions from the community. I have a box frame sketched out. Will show u guys once I get to know to use this app. Really appreciate if u show me yours. I have a 3car garage (2 & 1) and want to hook up the bag between 2 & 1. That area has a column about 5ft from the garage and want to frame atleast 3 1/2ft behind the column if you are lookin out from garage. It's a 9 foot ceiling and the chain hangs down from the eyehook about a foot. The eyehook not counting the threads is 3in. The bag Hope this helped picture it a bit and hopefully you guys can help me out.

·
DIY Hack
1,306 Posts
I have a stand for the bag but now it's giving me an eye sore taking up a good chunk of space in the garage which I could use the vacancy to organize more things.
Just get a engine block lifter. When not in use, have it hold the punch bag.
I'd think a cherry picker might be more of an eyesore and take up more space than what he has now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts