DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am looking at how I will need to connect 3 appliances that have a metal conduit whip coming out of them. We have flush mount plastic double gang boxes that are in the wall (flush with the drywall). I see that they do make metal cover plates with a single knockout, but I think they are supposed to be used for metal boxes as the holes don't line up for a double gang box. What's the best way to connect the conduit to the gang boxes?

I've been looking all over for information on this and have come up empty.

Thank you very much for your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.