DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drywall and Painting Pro
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In this diy drywall video tutorial I'll be showing you how to patch drywall hole on a drywall ceiling. First I'll be installing the drywall after I square up the speaker hole on the ceiling repair.This technique will also work if you another drywall problem such as water damage or just some type of drywall damage.

I'll also show you a few tips and tricks from cutting the drywall, installing and installing the piece of drywall.

Then in the part two video of this DIY Drywall Tutorial I'll show you how to use a drywall tape called FibaFuse to finish all the seams of the drywall repair with joint compound and the drywall tape.

Thanks for watching this how to repair drywall tutorial! -Paul

Youtube video here--> https://goo.gl/KvLcm3

SUBSCRIBE to my Channel for more useful Tips https://goo.gl/Es5k5z

·
Drywall and Painting Pro
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good stuff. How's the house coming.
Thanks for watching WW!:thumbup:

Still working on The Beachhouse fixer-upper… I've got hours and hours of video that I need to edit through and post more videos of the projects and progress. Between working my real job as a drywall and painting contractor. I also had to move and keep working on the house too. So I've been spread pretty thin through this adventure.

As far as the house goes I am loving it! Everyday the house gets better.

And living steps from the ocean ain't too bad either.

Definitely have had my trials and tribulations though. My worst was choosing Lowe's to do my new tile flooring. Plenty of flooring gone bad video (stay tuned)... Still going round and round with them. :furious:

·
Drywall and Painting Pro
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's Part 2: Drywall finishing the drywall patch- drywall taping with FibaFuse drywall tape.

From finishing to sanding the drywall patch. I'll show you several of my drywall tips and tricks for doing the bedding of the FibaFuse drywall tape, doing the mud work and sanding the drywall patch on this bathroom remodel where I also installed new drywall, finished the drywall and skim coated the entire bathroom ceilings and walls. Thanks for watching! -Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.