DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

" Euro " electrician
5,369 Posts
i know that, but when your working in a computer lab in the floor a plug-in tester would be faster
That part when you describe computer lab and you mention 208 volts this is a very good chance that is a commercal building and the best answer is have the electrician to do this.

The reason why due that a very good chance you may have triphase supply in there and it have to be balanced properly so the electrician can able sort it out very quick.

I have my own tester for this purpose but it for myself only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.