DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here goes, I'm moving back in with my mom she has a mobile home, when you enter the front door to the right is the two bedrs and bathr, we are wanting to take out the wall between the two bedrs. I'm not sure if would be messing up the support or not, I have never done this but i do help her around the home with other things like we painted the masterbathr put down the sticky floor tiles put new trim up, so i know what i'm doing alittle, and there is a little closet in the far conner of the back room.. we are just trying to make a little room for me back there..I wished i had picture to show you maybe when i get down there in july i could repost to show ya..

thanks for all the help

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
well here goes, I'm moving back in with my mom she has a mobile home, when you enter the front door to the right is the two bedrs and bathr, we are wanting to take out the wall between the two bedrs. I'm not sure if would be messing up the support or not, I have never done this but i do help her around the home with other things like we painted the masterbathr put down the sticky floor tiles put new trim up, so i know what i'm doing alittle, and there is a little closet in the far conner of the back room.. we are just trying to make a little room for me back there..I wished i had picture to show you maybe when i get down there in july i could repost to show ya..

thanks for all the help
I'd contact the manufacturer of the mobile home, for structural questions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts