DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a extra den area in my house I want to try to enclose it to make a extra room it has 2 full walls I can work with and one 1/2 wall and i need there to be a walk way so when i enclose it if I can it cant be fit to the whole room as is it needs to have some what of a hall way... Can anyone please help me any ideas are better then no ideas =)) The wall where the computer desk is at is the wall that I want to come out to be a few feet longer then the wall on the other side the 2 can come together and meet with another wall I hope you all understand what I am trying to say and my vision


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.