DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I'm an artist from Toronto who has no electrical experience, but I need to incorporate it in my next art project which may also have its own exhibit.

I have NO idea where to begin and if somebody could teach me how to create what I need and make it work (from other items / scratch / new items) then I will compensate you for your kind help!

I am putting hidden little speakers in objects that people will pick up and put next to their ear and listen to. Something that is wireless and possibly motion activated / has a tiny switch / or easily replaced batteries (I need it discreet!).

I would appreciate any guidance, even a link to a website that could help me get started on how to do this. :(

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

Dee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose what I meant to add was that there will be just a looped recorded message playing, so I don't need to ever change it.

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
Thanks, that looks like a great start.

Still not the way I want it to be triggered though, but I'll look into that! :)
micro motion sensing switch. When it is laying flat, or standing up, the switch is Normally Open, which means no current is flowing. When picked up, then the switch would Close, and the recording would start playing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts