DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

just made up my mind to build some shelter for my wheels. As garages sound like too conventional, I decided for a carport. Take a look at these two:
- Carport 1
- Carport 2

Can someone please provide an installation manual for that? I looked through the Web, but the stuff round there is ambiguous at times, so I'm asking pro's out here. :)

Thanks!
http://ecocurves.co.uk/projects/item/24-alaska-carport

·
222 Posts
Hi there,

just made up my mind to build some shelter for my wheels. As garages sound like too conventional, I decided for a carport. Take a look at these two:
- Carport 1
- Carport 2

Can someone please provide an installation manual for that? I looked through the Web, but the stuff round there is ambiguous at times, so I'm asking pro's out here. :)

Thanks!

For some reason, the second carport photo did not work for me... nonetheless, if you purchase a carport kit, the instruction manual is included. Similar to those "desk in a box" that you can buy from the big box stores, the kit should come completely WITHOUT the people to put it entirely together... :thumbup:

On a second thought, depends on the kit that you get, you may have to improvise some...

·
Registered
37,269 Posts
There's at least 20 places within 20 miles of my house that sell carports.
There about $795.00 you order it and they show up a few days later and in a few hours there done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts