DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to match the texture in my house to repair cracks and a patch, does anyone know how this was done. I was told by different contractors that it was done with a stomp brush and by another a roller. I assume this would have been done with relatively wet mud to prevent spikes?


1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.