DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm shopping for a new home now - although my wife has several in mind - of of which will require major reno ...

I thought I'd start by asking here about house-wide sound systems - as i have little to no knowledge on the topic - might as well start researching now.

basically, want to have speakers throughout the house, but be able to control the volume depending on area / zone ...

anyone have any experience with these systems? recommend where to get parts - as I'm pretty sure I can install myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm shopping for a new home now - although my wife has several in mind - of of which will require major reno ...

I thought I'd start by asking here about house-wide sound systems - as i have little to no knowledge on the topic - might as well start researching now.

basically, want to have speakers throughout the house, but be able to control the volume depending on area / zone ...

anyone have any experience with these systems? recommend where to get parts - as I'm pretty sure I can install myself.

For more information about surround sound system please visit the website here https://www.walkermcguire.com/best-surround-sound-system-for-samsung-smart-tv
What is the best whole home audio system?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts