DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a sprinkler for my kids out of pvc pipe and the only way I found to attach a garden hose to the pvc was to buy a threaded adaptor and also use a metal hose nozzle to attach it. I was in home depot and was wondering if there was a piece that will slide on the pvc and have a threaded end for a hose that also spun? I'll use either 1/2" or 3/4" pvc. I built one with my dad so the kids could play in it this past weekend using the $6 metal hose nozel and now I want one at my house with a cheaper part to replace the 2 pieces I used on the first one. Hope that makes sense.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.