DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an outside faucet that is leaking. Supplier is Home Plumber. The faucet needs a repair kit that consists of a cylinder type... does not have a seat. I think the faucet is about 5 yrs. old & I got it from Home Hardware here in Ontario. Home Hardware have kits but they all have a seat. Does anyone have a part number of the kit I need, or do you know where I can access one.

Many thanks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.