DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have been trying to pass the trade exam for the B general contractor license . Does someone knows what is the best way to study for that test , it is so hard I study but its seems like its too hard to pass.. Would you know if there is a sepcific letter that is average to be more of a correct answer.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I would think the exam would be at least somewhat location (state) specific, so knowing where you are from might help anyone who has an answer for you. And I certainly hope you do NOT find an answer to your last question.

·
Retired Moderator
25,769 Posts
You need more help than we can offer----First you do not mention the country,state or county of the exam.

Then you ask how to cheat? Just don't take the test and tell your mother a story of some sort.

That will work.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Aww, people cheat at tests all the time (as a former teacher, I know from experience). Don't be so hard on him/her! But seriously, the best way is just to study harder. What about it is so hard? The studying itself, the exam? There are tons of resources online that will help you learn to study better, just do a search. And knowing the material is always better--and more rewarding--then passing a test based on cheating. It'll benefit you in the long run, trust me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts