DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Nice to be here, thanks for having me. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Hubby and I are trying to (finally) tackle long overdue house projects. He'd rather hire professionals and I'd rather try DIY!
A posting by Two Knots on how she & her hubby attached their pergola/sun roof/patio to their home is what brought me here. I found their picture on Pinterest years ago and have been lurking & admiring that solution ever since. However, since we have so many outstanding home projects, I'm certain I will be finding plenty of inspiration & advice from many more people here, too.
Thank you,
Meridith
(mswdl):smile:

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
Hello,
Nice to be here, thanks for having me. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Hubby and I are trying to (finally) tackle long overdue house projects. He'd rather hire professionals and I'd rather try DIY!
A posting by Two Knots on how she & her hubby attached their pergola/sun roof/patio to their home is what brought me here. I found their picture on Pinterest years ago and have been lurking & admiring that solution ever since. However, since we have so many outstanding home projects, I'm certain I will be finding plenty of inspiration & advice from many more people here, too.
Thank you,
Meridith
(mswdl):smile:
Welcome, sorta-neighbor! I'm in the Whittier area, more or less.

Maybe put your general location in your signature so we'll know where you are. That could get really important for anything frost-sensitive or not, or gardening, my big specialty.

I like palm trees, a bit too much.

Attachments

·
" I Can Fix It "
354 Posts
Welcome to the forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts