DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name's Tom, and my main goal here is to not make a lame introduction post. I've been a DIY type my entire life, from cars to construction, you name it. I try to teach myself everything I can (sometimes at my own expense).

I spent several years in the trades, then several years in law enforcement. I recently left law enforcement to concentrate on my writing business, which has been good—and a lot less dangerous.

That about sums it up. Hope I didn't bore anyone to tears.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. My name's Tom, and my main goal here is to not make a lame introduction post. I've been a DIY type my entire life, from cars to construction, you name it. I try to teach myself everything I can (sometimes at my own expense).

I spent several years in the trades, then several years in law enforcement. I recently left law enforcement to concentrate on my writing business, which has been good—and a lot less dangerous.

welcome to the forum:vs_OMG:

·
Registered
276 Posts

Hey Tom,

That's good to know you've been DIY type for your whole life. What kind of writing business you do? I mean, writing stuff about DIY hacks etc and submitting to other websites or just on your own website? Do you have your own website?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome to the forum :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts