DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum, I just joined looking for some info but hope to be an active member. I need some help hooking up an old phase converter from the old baseboard heaters. It was a subpanel next to the main breaker box. Unfortunately I got it in pieces. If you look at the pictures you'll see that I have 3 distinct separate sets of wires. 6 on the left 2 sets of 3, the same on the right accept I have 2 red wires on the right instead of all black. And then in a smaller gauge wire I have a set of 4 and a set of 2. So I'm wondering if the right side (with the 2 red) is going to be 2 sets of 220 single phase input and the left is my 3 phase out while the little ones are maybe controller wires? Also I almost forgot there is a plug on the board (see pics) that might go to the thermostat? Any help would be appreciated. The only info I can find is on the enclosure. It said it's a Sentrol solid state relay unit series A. 115/220v 60Hz 40w max 40Kw 175 non-inductive. A point in the right direction for a schematic even would be great.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts