DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Help locating part - Electrical box

614 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  jrad333
I am trying to find a replacement inner cover for my electrical box. It was taken off an lost by the ex-renter. The box is a 30 space, CH style, 150 amp, Cutler-Hammer brand box. The box is outdoors and has a flip top cover, which slides to keep it open. There is a plate with number on the top of the box, the number is 4199H34. The box measures 28.5" tall by 13" wide b 5.75 deep. I cannot seem to even find a part number for the box or cover. I am selling the house and need to figure out the replacement. Thanks you for helping in advance.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
The part you are looking for is called the "dead front". It is going to be almost impossible to find. Post a picture with the cover open.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.