DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deep concern, I bought a building a few years ago. We got it cleaned up and fixed.

The contractor came and said he can fix it for 15 thousand to a good amount, I paid him the money after he got done. But he said after he was done that he is pretty sure that the tiles were asbestos and he did not know about anything else, but he threw it all away and that was the end of it.

But now I am worried that he may come back and try to sue if he or one of his men get mesothelioma, what should I do? is everything okay? Should I have done something different? thanks

·
Framing Contractor
1,758 Posts
i have a deep concern, i bought a building a few years ago. We got it cleaned up and fixed.

The contractor came and said he can fix it for 15 thousand to a good amount, i paid him the money after he got done. But he said after he was done that he is pretty sure that the tiles were asbestos and he did not know about anything else, but he threw it all away and that was the end of it.

But now i am worried that he may come back and try to sue if he or one of his men get mesothelioma, what should i do? Is everything okay? Should i have done something different? Thanks
lol!!!

·
Registered
11,194 Posts
I'd change my name and move. Try to get into witness protection if you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts