DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am Andy Millergren from Tarpon Springs, Fl... I am in the starting phases of a complete overhaul of my home and yard so I will be here quit often seeking advice and direction. Below is the list of my projects in the order I want to attack and complete them.
1. Add a second floor addition to my attached 20X20 garage. This will allow me to have a workshop downstairs and a Man Cave upstairs. Both rooms will have direct access into the house with the downstairs accessing through the laundry room (already existing) and the Man Cave accessing the house via the master bedroom through my walk-in closet. Accessing the outside from the Man Cave will be a set of stairs.

2. Re-landscape the entire front and back yards to be an edible Urban Homestead with water features around the existing pool.

3. Overhaul the master bathroom.

4. Overhaul, redesign and upgrade the kitchen.

These projects should keep me busy and broke for the next couple of years. My dream is big but my skills are limited so everyone get ready for a lot of questions. I am considering putting up a website to blog and post photos about the different projects as I begin them and track the progress as I stumble my way though each phase of each project.

Andy

·
11,730 Posts
Welcome, Andy! We have a post group entitled "Project showcase", check it out!

Be safe, G

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.