DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm not a pro, but I've always bought "fixers" (for the DW and myself) and taken my time in restoring them to a good condition. I guess you could call it my hobby since it takes up most of my free time. There is very little I won't do myself, so having a forum to bounce ideas or get help seems like a good thing. Getting good advice from employees at the big box stores is pretty iffy. I've posted a question down on the safety catagory, so if anyone has any opinions, "fire" away.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome to the Chatroom. I agree that it is nice to have a place to get ideas, opinions and professional help when needed. Lots of great craftsmen here to help you when you need it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi millipede! welcome to the forum! I'm still new too but i'm telling you this is the best d*#n site around! very informative on anything you need or want and people are actually real & honest & most helpful! Have fun! This place has made my diy stuff much more exciting & its good to be able to share your knowledge as well! never know who you can be helpful too with your own knowledge. Here its appreciated, you know? Good Luck & again Welcome!

Live Well, Be Productive, and Play Hard~! :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts