DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Hello from Ky!

96 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Giovani strotckov
Hi I am getting ready to finish my basement and will have some questions as I do it. It will be full basement finish project including a tv/ family room, small bar, workout room, craft room, bedroom, full bathroom and a workshop. Total sq ft is around 2200. I finished one of my previous homes Basement however it wasn’t this big So I have some experience. I am retired so I have plenty of time to do it and am in no rush to get completed. I want to make sure I future proof it as much as possible with electric needs, audio video needs etc. looking forward to learning some stuff on here and contribute where I may.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Hi I am getting ready to finish my basement and will have some questions as I do it. It will be snaptube vidmate full basement finish project including a tv/ family room, small bar, workout room, craft room, bedroom, full bathroom and a workshop. Total sq ft is around 2200. I finished one of my previous homes Basement however it wasn’t this big So I have some experience. I am retired so I have plenty of time to do it and am in no rush to get completed. I want to make sure I future proof it as much as possible with electric needs, audio video needs etc. looking forward to learning some stuff on here and contribute where I may.
Welcome to the forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts