DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have been a painter for at least the last 25 years. New to the forum, looking for new ideas or to share share some of my expertise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am afraid you will not get much respect here with this quote

"Behr tends to be good products. ":eek:

I will withhold any further comments but if that is your expertise after 25 years in the business then I just don't know what else to say.
Sorry, I am new here. I didn’t want to insult a member by telling them they bought crap. Behr used to make some decent products before they got into the Home Depot. I don’t like to insult companies publicly so I tried to tip toe around by saying “Behr tends to make good products” instead of “Behr makes good products”. I stand corrected. I guess I should have said “Behr is crap, throw it away (in an environmentally safe manner).

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I would rather have someone get mad then to have someone have some of the disasterous results Behr is known for like sagging paint, poor coverage, paying $30 a gallon for $8 a gallon paint. I would rather leave a deck to dry rot than to put thier piss-poor deck stain on and have it just peel up every year. I have no idea what thier paint was like years ago, but the crap they are putting on the shelves right now is garbage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts