DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new homeowner and I already have plans and projects that I'm just excited to get done. This is my first house, and I've done quite a variety of home improvement stuff over the years with my dad. I'm very much the DIY type of person, and love working on anything that I could do myself (within reason and resources).

I've joined this site because, well, I don't know everything and there are a lot of things that I don't know but would like to know. Just a few immediate projects that I've got on my list are: pouring a concrete slab for backyard patio, construct a wooden gazebo (on said patio), re-do existing deck, and (maybe) add a doorway from my ground level to the backyard.

Any advice or guidance of direction for these projects are greatly appreciated. I'm excited to undergo these projects, and hopefully keep this new community updated with my progress.

Thank you all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.