DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I tried honeywell.com but you did not provide enough information.....heater valve? Are you referring to a water control valve ..gas control valve??...what type of application..radiator..furnace..boiler...water?..steam???

suggest you call your local HW distributor or heating supplier to help you out OR call for service pro

·
Roofmaster
3,731 Posts
If you are a Newbie, why dont you post pictures? There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here, (Not Me, Im learning) but they cant help with what you provided. I am amazed at the lack of info people provide and expect answers.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I believe that is no longer available but it can be swapped for many universal 1/2" dual gas valves used for direct ignition. it may be different in your area but no HVAC houses in my area will sell it to you without a valid gas ticket so it's better to leave it for a tech to deal with.

·
Administrator
40,231 Posts
I tried honeywell.com but you did not provide enough information.....heater valve? Are you referring to a water control valve ..gas control valve??...what type of application..radiator..furnace..boiler...water?..steam???

suggest you call your local HW distributor or heating supplier to help you out OR call for service pro
Gas valve. Common one on Rheem at one time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts