DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my Heatcraft circuit board with a Lennox Surelight 83m00. The names of the connections don't match (even though HC is a Lennox company) could someone tell me which connectors from the HC to the Lennox connectors? Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heatcraft to surelight

Lennox Uhg80-40. I am not sure it is a direct replacement as I cannot find one for the Heatcraft. When I purchased the new board it was the replacement for the board that was supposed to be in the Uhg80.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate your help, but I have both of these documents. The labels on the Heatcraft are not the same labels as the Lennox. THAT is my original question. Or, asked another way; what are the corresponding labels, HC to Lennox and vice versa. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
83M00HC EGC2 COOL120 AC HEATRTN PARK (2)CMB BL WRL1 120 VacEACHTG ACC LINE120 VAC TX XFMR120 VAC Hot HUMACB Cool FANACB HeatNeutralNeutral24 Vac Hot120 vac120 Vac (5)24Vac RTNFlame SenseFSGround

·
I'm Your Huckleberry
5,884 Posts
Alright guy, you have high speed on cool and low on heat. Those are called speed taps, the wires coming from the motor. You'll have either one or two exra extra wires in that bundle as you can change speeds for these two functions.After you've used high on cool and low on heat you simply "park" the rest in the available spaces provided marked "park". Red, blue, black and whatever other color is there ar ethe speed wires in question. You also need on one on the fan terminal so you should only have one extra speed to "park".

On the motor itself it will tell you which wires are high and medium high and so on. I hope you wrote down which wire you removed before hand..

usually your black high voltage wire coming in to the board (high voltage electrical wire coming into the unit) you put on the terminal hot and the other wire, usually the white or neutral, you put on neutral.

Control wiring: I need to know how it's hooked up (what color wire is connected to what terminal) in the thermostat as they need to match on the control board but usually it's yellow or blue on the Y terminal, red on the R terminal, white on the W terminal and green on the G terminal on both ends, the control board and the thermostat.

Check the stat first and then wire in the control voltage on the board.

Thiose wiring harnesses can only be installed one way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.