DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man on internet said check for loose neutral connection but did not say where sometimes goes off when turn on another source sometimes by itself

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any advice apprciated i had an electrician come out and he reset the main breaker months ago but i tried last month it didnt work

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
seems like it needs a big draw from a 220 washer / oven to pull power to all the outlets i suspect the main 100 amp breaker out side may be the problem but it may also be a problen in one of the upstairs outlets i would like to know a bout the leg is that outside or inside -?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is it dangerous to keep this condition going like this as i am unemployed right now-is an electrician able to fix with out the power shut off -because i am real close to that from not paying billi have another breaker from someplace that i could change out myself if the power was off

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
definition of out

i would like to clarify out meaning nonfuntional -or-disconnected because this after noon its gone out a few times for just a second or two then resume -just long enough to shut down the computor -out as in one leg out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.