DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new batch of boxes I designed to hold "whatever" safely.
Even after I showed our grandkids how they opened, they still could not open them. Barb (gma2rjc) has one and loves it. (hers is the one with the flowers on the mirror.) The one with the Magic Hat on it is on it's way to England!
I finished up on the Snake in the Glass one yesterday. Even with the front of it off and the glass removed, you still cannot open it and also cannot see how it's locked up tight! too cool.....

*enjoy!*

DM

Attachments

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!
keep in mind, all of these are locked tight.... the keyholes in the front are ornamental only.
they're 'trick' boxes.

DM

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup! sort of.... but this design is just a box with a lid! none of the sides slide around or anything like those boxes.
i take great joy in finding a spot i don't want anyone to get into and then building a puzzle box around it. Po)

DM

·
the Musigician
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope, they're glued too.
no need for a tool though, they open easy enough with your hands... once you know the secret.

DM

·
Registered
110 Posts
Right on, DM! These are GRRRRREAT! Keep up the terrific job & you'll be famous sooner than you can wave your magic wand. I've got your secret & promise I won't tell...:no::wink::laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts