DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

10,811 Posts
There is a big difference between running power to a pool house and running power to power pool equipment.

Article 680 changes some of the practices that you might be used to. Mandating insulated grounds is one of them.

I really think you should hire an electrician for this. What would be a minor mistake inside the home can kill someone when a pool is involved.

Are you pulling permits for this work and having it inspected.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.