DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm Chuck, and I'm currently renting, but I am actively looking at buying a house. As such, I joined this forum so that I can get advice and possibly inspiration for projects. I am mostly interested in woodworking and front and backyard landscaping, possibly some carpentry. I look forward to hearing from all of you and any advice or suggestions that you might have. Also, I don't have much experience in DIY projects but I will give as much input as possible.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Hi Chuck and welcome. Add a nearby big city to your profile so we will better know your climate and building practices.

As for buying a home there is so much a new buyer should consider. We get a lot of new members hers dealing with issues they didn't look at and were not informed about. A home inspection is rarely a complete answer.

I'm currently trying to figure out how this pandemic will affect home buying and selling, new territory.

Bud

Reactions: cvolz85
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.