DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just joined this site and am hoping to be able to help in some of the Forums. I am a Plumber/Steamfitter by trade. Also a pipe welder and have done lots of plant maintenance. Originally from Ohio, spent 11 years in Florida and now in Arkansas. Was nice to see that I know a few of the members here and can renew old friendships.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ron ( Glad to see you acknowledged me) and Slickshift. Double A, I am from outside Paragould which is outside Jonesboro. Lafe. Thanks all for the welcome. Nice to see familiar faces here.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks Ron ( Glad to see you acknowledged me) and Slickshift. Double A, I am from outside Paragould which is outside Jonesboro. Lafe. Thanks all for the welcome. Nice to see familiar faces here.

I'm in Little Rock.

I'm still trying to get a straight answer to a question that has plagued me for all the years I've been in Arkansas...

If a man and woman marry in Arkansas, then move to California and wind up getting a divorce, are they still legally brother and sister?8| :tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
J187
Not sure where but it could be from another website. I have been around the web in Help sites for about 4 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts