DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I been lurking here for a lil while when I stumble upon this forum trying to do some basic DIY stuff. My fiancee and I bought a new house about a year and a half and I kept putting back the work I needed to do to the backyard till I found this site:whistling2: found a great deal of info on this site from all of u guys... Keep up the good work. Looking forward to share my projects with the rest of you guys.

·
just a tool guy
255 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I been lurking here for a lil while when I stumble upon this forum trying to do some basic DIY stuff. My fiancee and I bought a new house about a year and a half and I kept putting back the work I needed to do to the backyard till I found this site:whistling2: found a great deal of info on this site from all of u guys... Keep up the good work. Looking forward to share my projects with the rest of you guys.
Where at in south Texas? I'm in Mission by the way.
Always good to have a new neighbor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.