DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures that have caught your attention or made you laugh.

(Only clean, family-friendly pictures please)

Here's one I found online today.

·
Too Short? Cut it Again!
9,634 Posts

I am just suggesting it is quite a bit of pink? Baby gots back and I bet can dance. We all of come a bit more plump eating nothing but corn syrup but come on. I did not know they sold pink fabric in bolt widths so wide.

Search google for "Walmart Butts" if you dare see things worse. Tatted. Plumbers are not the only one showing the crack.

Just for laughs....

·
Banned
4,226 Posts
The lady if the first picture sure does have confidence.

In the second pink picture, I like her shoes.

I am grateful she is not wearing her thong that day

·
Too Short? Cut it Again!
9,634 Posts
And God sent prophets among us so that we might learn, just to start, the meaning of Christmas....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBk32OUxCnU

Have any of you reading this forked over $20 for a Toy for a Tot? Or given to a charity near? Kind of guessed not.

You know, a few schillings given for a toy could make your heart sing. Imagine a kid only getting only toy. Imagine if it was yours.

·
Banned
4,226 Posts
Hilarious Barb . Candy and Daddy are holding hands:laughing:

What happened to clean family friendly pictures ??

And as for you Mr S.. thank you so much for appeasing me with the thong.

I'm not sure which post of yours was more revolting. I couldn't even finish the video of the greedy shoppers.
WHAT THE $%$# is wrong with these people. I wouldn't behave that way if they were PAYING me to take that junk away

·
Too Short? Cut it Again!
9,634 Posts
And as for you Mr S.. thank you so much for appeasing me with the thong.
Jan you are welcome. Some of my best friends and even a special aunt are or were Canadian.

Do you need nice stocking stuffers! I have all that pink frozen in my mind. Only thing to do is wax it or zinc it up? Not since anti icky poo have I posted such a worthwile product. I have no idea the connection between my prior posts and this.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts