DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starts the flame and after 3 seconds or so it stops. cycles 3 times and got a single blinking light. i steel wooled the flame sensor. didn't fix. just converted from nat gas to propane.. changed orifices and spring in valve. adjusted per directions. i don't have a gauge to measure pressures. i also don't know what the flame should look like. any help please.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
starts the flame and after 3 seconds or so it stops. cycles 3 times and got a single blinking light. i steel wooled the flame sensor. didn't fix. just converted from nat gas to propane.. changed orifices and spring in valve. adjusted per directions. i don't have a gauge to measure pressures. i also don't know what the flame should look like. any help please.
you have to measure gas pressure....for sure after a conversion... also check for restriction in flue and or combustion air piping..ben sr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. looks like the best way to go is to have someone come out and look at it. was trying to do it myself but i guess it is smarter than me :p. will post back when i find anything else out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts