DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so i am building a reptile cage which is made of glass with oak trim, on the front will be glass door which i would like to swing open 180 degrees, there will be a glass lip 6 inches tall on the front side on the bottom

I am looking for hardware for the doors, i don't wanna put oak trim around the doors either because i think that would just look silly but i do need hinges and hardware between the two doors that latches preferably something will small handles but if necessary i could install some small handles separate, would be nice if the hinges were soft-closing hinges like you see on cabinets now-a-days but not sure how do-able that is

thanks for any help in advance ^_^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the reply yes that site did have some of the type of stuff i was looking for but not quite i found this which is probably my favorite hinge so far http://www.hardwaretree.com/proddetail.php?prod=HT5671P because it mounts on the side of the cabinet, and not to the bottom, seeing as the door will be hanging above the lip not on the bottom of the cabinet.... thanks alot for your suggestion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts