DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

gardening hose hardware

1603 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Gus
not exactly sure what it is called or if they even make them, but I need one...

I am looking for a simple piece of hardware that will allow me to mount it to a flat surface, using 2 screws, and would connect directly to the loose end of the hose exactly like the other end attaches to the water source, allowing water to be directly put into a container through a wall or something similar...

here is a simple paint drawing of what I want...

See less See more
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
Welcome to the forum ph7ryan. Good luck with your work and let us know how it goes. Maybe you could post some pictures when you get time.
1 - 1 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.