DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· A "Handy Husband"
15,054 Posts
I want to install a garbage desposal. I do not want to install either a wall switch or remote switch. Are there still any grabage desposals that work using the "plunger" cover?

It is called a "batch feed" disposal. The switch is in the cover that you use to plug the top of the disposer. I have not seen them at the big boxes but any plumbing supply house will have them.

IMO, they are a PIA but they are safer and easier to connect electrically.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.