DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a question and need some help. There is a drain in my garage floor that I want to plug with one of those rubber plugs that expands when you twist the nut on the top but I cant find one that fits. The pipe is 3 3/4" ID round and I can only find 4" and 3" and neither will fit. What can I use that will fit? Also what is the name of the plug.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.