DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Retired Moderator
25,780 Posts
An architect or designer or drafts man ---yes--you will need plans that have an architect or engineers seal to get a permit.

Also any contractor wishing to bid on the work will need approved plans.

Place your location into your profile---that will help you get local suggestions.

Andy Gump is a draftsman and designer---hopefully he will spot this post.---Mike---
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.