DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Coldest night of the year and my furnace stopped working. Had a local come out to look at it and said the inducer motor needed replaced. I got a replacement the next day and installed. It worked/works fine. I ran the heat up to 70 degrees but the next morning the house temp was down to 58. Checked the furnace and the inducer was working fine, the ignitor/sensor was lighting for a few seconds and turning off. The main blower motor would not run. Well I decided to pull the ignitor out and broke the sensor it was so brittle. So I got a replacement ignitor/sensor, installed, and now the fan circulates air around the house, but the ignitor has to light the burner every 30 seconds or so. The blower fan has not switched off all evening, the inducer fan runs continuously. Any ideas what the problem might be? This is an Arcoaire / International Comfort Products (ICP) GNE075B12A2. I appreciate any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.