DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a frigidaire ultra quiet III model number FDB750RCS0 that all of a sudden isnt working right. It works on the the Rinse/Hold cycle but not on any other cycle. When I put it it on normal wash the orange light comes on and indicates it is washing but it goes off after a few seconds. It doesnt seem like it is filling with water either. It is hooked up to a garbage disposal that seems to be working fine. Any help would be appreciated. i took the arm off the bottom and it doesnt appear to e clogged

·
Registered
504 Posts
It works fine in R/H but nothing-dead- in other cycles? you rotate knob in normal and all quiet?? sounds like timer, select sw or wires at select sw or timer. you'd have to troubleshoot it to see. if you can't see any bad wires and want to throw a part at it-i'd opt for timer on this d/w. prob worst case=$300 to have pro fix-$200 if DIY= if you guess right first time. if you go DIY on timer-buy at local appl parts oem distributor not the internet=too unreliable=returns,rebuilt, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not completley quit it makes a noise but its definatley not the normal noise. It seem like its trying to run therough the cycle but the washing light goes off and no water comes out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts