DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Retired Moderator
25,770 Posts
The concrete cutting is usually performed ,oddly enough,by a 'concrete cutter' look in the yellow pages.

A concrete contractor is the best choice of trades to call in to engineer and perform the work (they will know how to get the plans done and approved). They will address drainage and retaining walls--sidewalks or stairs..

If you wish to DIY this you will still need plans (drainage --header to hold up the house--grading--)
And the services of a concrete cutter.----Mike---
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.