DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

It's my first thread here, and I hope that this might be a suitable forum for my task at hand. I'm looking to create an outdoor cat cage for my new home I have just moved into, and after having had discussions with the owner of the home they agreed to let me have a cat cage, but it needs to be a foldable one that can be put into a green house when not in use.

I don't have any experience when it comes to carpentry, so I thought I could check with you guys and see if anyone of you might have some idea or feedback on how to make a foldable cat cage. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Gabriel

·
Retired Moderator
25,770 Posts
I've never heard of a cat cage-----tell us how big---does it need a solid top for shade?

What tools do you have?

·
Registered
213 Posts
When I hear a foldable cat cage, I'm picturing something maybe a couple feet long/high/deep. Those are available for $50-$100 (I know this is DIY, but if that's what you're looking for, this is something that may be easier/cheaper to buy). But, I'm guessing you're thinking bigger?

Would it be easier to just get a smaller cat, or one with lower outdoor recreation standards?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts