DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Flannel Guy DIY
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

I have been doing home improvement projects for decades. Used to work for a short time in commercial contracting doing mostly sheetrock and things like that. At one point, I had collected more tools than any typical homeowner should have. There is very little I would not attempt to do myself.

For years, I was always the person people would call to ask "how do I do this?" So, finally my wife suggested that I start putting some videos together just for fun. So, that is what I started doing recently. This is all just more of a service to others and not a business.

So, let me know if you would like for me to put a video together detailing particular project. It could be anything. One of the topics I plan to cover is how to prepare your home for sale.

Anyway, I hope you all like the videos that I post here over time. I would link you to my youtube channel but I think that is against forum rules. I am "Flannel Guy DIY" in the event that you happen to run across them later.

Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.