DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened it up, but dont know how its supposed to work, so It's kind of hard to trouble shoot. Anyone have any idea how these butane powered vaporizers function? I can post a pic of the innards.

>pa

·
Banned
17,158 Posts
Throw in trash. Get in car. Drive to nearest Wal-mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. Get out of car. Walk into store. Go to department that sells Vaporizers. Pick up Vaporizer and go to front of store. Pay cashier. Walk out of store, get into car. Drive home and unapack unit. That is how you fix it. They are too cheap to repair, since the heating part is nothing more than a resistive coil that warms the water, and the area that heats the ointment.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Throw in trash. Get in car. Drive to nearest Wal-mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. Get out of car. Walk into store. Go to department that sells Vaporizers. Pick up Vaporizer and go to front of store. Pay cashier. Walk out of store, get into car. Drive home and unapack unit. That is how you fix it. They are too cheap to repair, since the heating part is nothing more than a resistive coil that warms the water, and the area that heats the ointment.
Send me 257$ plus 10$ fro gas and dont forget the 7% sales tax and I'll get right on it.

BTW no resistor or water

·
Learning by Doing
3,156 Posts
If there is no water.... How does it humidify?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.this message is too short.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts