DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time user here...we have two retaining walls made with concrete filled styrofoam blocks. They are not attached to the house. We want to finish them with something that is similar to Stucco that is mixed with paint so that we can paint it on. Is there a product like that? Someone recommended Dryvit or a similar product. I'm not sure if we can buy that without a license. Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.